Based in Brescia, Italy
2009 (for fun) - 2014 (for real)
Press / Business contact:
Elf Games is an Italian video game dev team. We love creating atmospheric stories while mixing up a captivating game experience with visually peculiar environments.
Still teenagers, Fabiola e Piero meet on a dev-wannabe forum and decided to be part of a team with many other young boys and girls. Their seriousness spaced from little to none at all! With time they realized to be the only ones left, so they decided to create a whole new team and to be involved in a long term project. After years of small projects developed during their free time with the aim to improve their skills, they start to take things on a higher level. Their debut takes place at the 2014 Indie Game Maker Contest with a game made in one month, the critically acclaimed Little Briar Rose.Nowadays
After Little Briar Rose's success, the team spent a year tuning and expanding the final product. They decided to take part in the 2015 Indie Game Maker Contest as well: they reach the top 10 and win the "Best Platformer" award with Oh! I'm getting taller!.The future
Our aim is to create even cooler stuff! And, with no pressure, to conquer the world, which is always fancy.
Children of Silentown - Reveal Trailer | WISHLIST NOW! YouTube
Little Briar Rose: Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Elf Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist - Digital Dragons Indie Celebration" - 2020
- "Best Game Art Finalist - Indie Prize China" - 2019
- "Premio Drago d'Oro: Best Game Design" - March 16th, 2017
- "Best Platformer Game at Indie Game Maker Contest 2015." - October 31, 2015 http://contest.gamedevfort.com/page/winners
- "3rd place Non-RPG at the Indie Game Maker Contest 2014." - November 20, 2014 http://contest.rpgmakerweb.com/index/winners
Team & Repeating Collaborator
2D Artist and Animator
Game Designer & Developer
Producer, Elf Games